Saturday, November 13, 2010

All I Do

Timmii

Have you ever sat in a car and feared for your life? I have. I fear every time my mother fights with my brother. Every time my parents fight each other. And all I can do is sit in the back and hope to get out alive. Obviously life has been very kind to me as I'm still walking and breathing with no accidents under my belt as a result of stupid fights. Yes, I call them stupid. But maybe it's not so stupid to them. But it's not very fair for me to be dragged into their problems.

"Why are asking me?" "What does this have to do with me?" "Shut the [insert curse word] up!"

In my mind. It's the same things that go through my mind. Curses, pleas, wants. But none of them are said. Why? Because, I don't want a broken family. I don't want tears. But then again, I don't want fighting. So I probably should speak up. Because I'm an outside party. I can read past the anger. And can see both sides.

"I'm sorry, sweetie." "It's her/his fault." I don't give a flying crap who's fault it is or if your sorry. I want you to fix the problem because if I keep having to listen to all this I will snap.

Give them time is all I do. I wait. And wait. And I wait. And I hope that sometime better will come out because that's what I do. I wait and hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment