Sunday, September 5, 2010

Doll [Poem]

It's stupid, it's idiotic
And I don't know why I put up with it
Because I'm tired and sick
Of everything you pick

I'm not a doll
I'm not for display
Heck the only time you seem to be watching
Is when others turn my way

This game is getting old
And I want to stop for sure
But my voice doesn't exsits
Just a figment people say does

I'm sorry I just need to get this out
Maybe we can talk
Because its stupid and idiotic
That I'm treated as something I'm not

~~~~~

Just a little poem I wrote on the spot about how I feel about my parents at the moment. Really just needed to get out my feelings like every other person needs to. I love my parents but they get on my nerves a lot of the time now.

Not to mention they seem to completely ignore my say on things.

No comments:

Post a Comment